Monday, August 24, 2009

Prime Timetable in Summer Silverlight Coding Competition

I've decided to submit Prime Timetable to the Summer Silverlight Coding Competition hosted by ComponentArt. If you find Prime Timetable interesting, you can vote for it here. In order to vote you will need ComponentArt account (just click on "Log in to cast your vote" > Create account, if you don't have it).
It's my pleasure to be able to take part in this competition. The motivation for entering the coding competition came from these:
  • Not many other Silverlight line of business (LOB) application have been submitted yet, and I wonder why? They don't like to compete or what?
  • I am ambitious by nature and like to compete :).
So, go ahead and vote and may the best Silverlight app win!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Danijel,

    It's great to see that you are among best SL applications. I will vote for you.

    ReplyDelete